Grow Your Business, Grow Your Life Webinar Series – for Members only – Presenter: Enette Pauzé
The Family Business of Professional Speaking
You might be the star of your keynote, but it doesn’t mean you are the only act when you are part of a family business. To profit or leave a legacy through your business requires strong collaborative leadership, key partnering relationships and stewardship of a cause that doesn’t belong to you. In this session, we will introduce the ‘3 Circle Model’ as a framework to help CAPS members understand the impact of family, business and ownership dynamics on long-term success. Canadian Family businesses employ 6 million+ people, contribute over 60% to our GDP, and give $1.5 billion to charity. Join the movement – bring your family members, business goals and your toughest questions.
Learning insights to lead a successful family speaking business:
- The 3 Circle Model
- Differentiating family, business and ownership perspectives and priorities
- Hosting family meetings (and why this is so important)
- Engaging your kids or other family members
- Do I have a family business? Yes, if there are two or more related family members actively working in the business (formally or informally).
- I don’t have a family business, but am considering it. Should I participate? Yes!
- Our business model is basic or small. Will this help? Yes! The business might be simple, but family dynamics can ramp up complexity overall.
Enette Pauzé, PhD, FEA has been a member of CAPS for more than 10 years, leading a family speaking business with her husband Sunjay Nath (who is also a long-time CAPS member) and their three young sons. Applying her expertise in leadership, business partnerships and family enterprise, she serves as a professional facilitator and business advisor to family and non-family owned companies. She is a designated Family Enterprise Advisor and holds a PhD specializing in organizational partnerships.
Date | Times
- January 8, 2018
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Online Webinar