The Future of Learning & How eLearning Will Transform Your Business
CAPS Ottawa November Event – Open to Members & Non-members
The Future of Learning & How eLearning Will Transform Your Business with Janet Stewart of Mindset Catalysts
Whether you plan to be in the room, or online, don’t miss this event with one of Canada’s leading experts in elearning.
Discover the most recent trends that are transforming the speaking and training business.
Existing speakers are looking for opportunities to leverage their expertise to reach larger audiences, while reducing the number of days they are on the road.
Emerging speakers are considering how to tap into the latest in learning technology to leapfrog other providers and help them stand out from the crowd.
It’s easy to dismiss eLearning and think that live in-person audiences will always be the dominant way to monetize your expertise. Forward thinkers are beginning to see the potential of combining eLearning and live training to create powerful hybrid solutions that actually deliver the maximum value customers are seeking when they hire you to grow the capabilities of their team.
On Wednesday, November 8 get ready to discover:
- How learning is being transformed by innovation, eLearning, blended learning, micro-learning, virtual reality and augmented reality.
- The latest statistics on the exponential growth of eLearning.
- Why formal classroom type training only encompasses 10% of how people actually learn – and how you can tap into an additional 70% of performance support.
- How mobile learning is expected to reach a critical mass of learners in the near future.
- The top three eLearning tools used today.
- How the Internet of Things will impact learning.
- How micro-learning allows your audience to learn new skills on demand and exactly when they need them.
- How virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality are beginning to impact conventional training in leading global corporations.
Janet Stewart has been an entrepreneur for more than three decades. She has put her money where her mouth is, having transitioned her successful training and coaching business into an eLearning focused enterprise that partners with leading organizations to use the latest learning technologies to support high performance. Janet and her team have had more than 5,000 learners complete eLearning courses through their client’s online courses. Janet has also hired fellow CAPS members when her clients request specific training topics.