Power Breakfast Series – Presenter: Jayne Blumenthal
Join us for this monthly breakfast series to:
- NETWORK: Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs
- LEARN: Acquire practical strategies that will drive your business
- GROW: Expand your mindset with innovative ideas and insights
Mark Your Calendar for Tuesday, January 16th
How Ordinary People Break the 7-Figure Barrier! with 2018 CAPS Ottawa President, Jayne Blumenthal
In January 2017, Jayne and Steve launched a new training company called S&J Training Solutions. In 1 year they crashed through the 7-figure barrier that most people can’t dream of. But here’s the thing… Jayne and Steve are just two ordinary people who knew the secrets to making it happen.
At this month’s Power Breakfast session on January 16 at Cora’s, Jayne will spill the beans. Find out how ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results just by changing the way they think. In this session you will:
- Learn how to change your mindset around taking risks.
- Discover why making a plan is critical, but working the plan may be a costly mistake.
- Implement the one success tip you have heard about a million times, but probably aren’t using.
If you want to be exactly where you are now this time next year the DON’T ATTEND THIS SESSION. BUT…if you are really serious about making 2018 your best year yet… We will see you on the 16th.
Seating is limited to 20 – Act Fast!
Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Time: 7:30 – 9:00am
Location: Cora’s Restaurant, 1530 St. Laurent Blvd, K1G 4A3
We’ll be in the private room
Cost: $10 for Members
$15 for Non-Members
Note: Your breakfast is at your cost
Registration Deadline: Thursday, January 11