Invite Experts who Speak to be part of our vibrant community.
Take the lead and become a CAPS Ambassador through the Each-One Reach-One (E1~R1) initiative.
As a member of CAPS, you’re recognized as a “subject matter expert” who speaks; and you have opportunity to see other experts ‘in action.’
We’re always on the lookout for great talent to join our CAPS team. When we expand our community, we all become better.
If you spot an expert or two (or three!) that you feel would benefit from joining CAPS, and bring something to our collective table, invite them to one of our chapter events. If your guest becomes a CAPS member, you’ll be recognized locally and nationally as a CAPS Ambassador.
At Chapter events there’ll be a supply of You’ve Been Spotted (YBS) cards at the registration desk/table. Take some with you to invite prospective quests….
Some examples of potential Guests:
|Consultants who speak||Entrepreneurial Trainers||Transitioning Executives||Thriving Keynoters||Celebrities with a message||Expert Lecturers|
Please let your Membership Chair know when you invite a guest to a chapter event. The Membership Chair will welcome your guest and identify you as the Ambassador.
Now that you’ve invited a prospective CAPS Member, what’s next?
- Email your Membership Chair to let him or her know whom you are bringing as a guest. (Some Chapters will offer your guest a complementary meeting and some will charge an attendance fee. Confirm with your Membership Chair)
- Attend the Chapter meeting so you can welcome your guest. Introduce them to other members. This is not necessary, but appreciated.
- The local membership committee will welcome your guest at the registration table, give them a name tag and explain next steps.
- Your Membership Chair will follow-up with each guest and answer any questions.
Membership Growth Benefits & Marketing tools for E1~R1 success.
Share your experience with others to enhance your Chapter.
Benefits of Increasing Membership:
- Add to our knowledge pool
- Receive diversity of insight
- Increase our thought leadership
- Raise the caliber of speakers in the speaking business
- Reinforce CAPS as the association of choice for professionals who speak
- Increase referral resources
- Improve and build on the integrity of the CAPS brand
- Create and celebrate CAPS Ambassadors
- Increase a network of individuals to invite to various CAPS programs
- Association sustainability
Marketing Tools provided by your Membership Chair:
- YBS business cards.
- CAPS Opportunity one-sheet for non-members (Softcopy).
- Local Chapter targeted three Personas (Softcopy), all qualified personas welcome.
Your contribution is appreciated and you will be acknowledged locally and nationally.
Become your Chapter’s Ambassador of the Year! Ambassadors will be recognized based on his or her overall Member introductions. Each Chapter will have Bronze, Silver and Gold Ambassadors. A bronze member introduces 1-2 members, Silver 3-4 and Gold 5+ members to CAPS. As an Ambassador you will be acknowledged throughout the year with more formal acknowledgement in November locally and again at the Annual Convention – where you may receive the National Ambassador of the year award.
Each year at the convention we will also provide an Inuksuk pins to CAPS Ambassadors. You will see these individuals adorning the pin at your local Chapter meetings.
Take the lead and share the CAPS Opportunity with prospective members and be seen as a CAPS Ambassador. What better way to contribute to your association’s growth and thought leadership while increasing your profile! More members will become aware of you, your contribution and your expertise.
If each member reached one new member we will continue build together a stronger CAPS Community.
Thank you for your participation in the growth of CAPS!